Tuesday, August 17, 2010

3 goals

my first academic goal is to finish my book so i can be i high school already i really want to graduate early.my second goal is to graduate early to be able to do that is to get to work on my books and finish my text book.to finish my text book i am going to do it when my baby falls asleep or when her dad takes her on her walks.before i go to sleep and when i wake up hopefully i have a great amount of progress if i follow that goal. my last social goal is to not stress out so much on what i don't have because all i have to do is take care of my baby and go to school doing that is going to take me and my daughter very far in life.i am also going to try on working on how to manage my babies things so i wont run out of diapers wipes etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment